The Linux-based VioStor VS-8148U-RP Pro+ enables quick and easy deployment of multiple NVRs. It is designed with the user in mind, offering simple and intuitive setup in six steps. Coupled with powerful performance and stability, this solution is tailor-made for enterprise surveillance needs.
- Processor - Dual Core Intel Core i3 3.3GHz Processor
- DRAM - 4GB DDR3 RAM
- HDD Capacity - 8 x 3.5” SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive
- HDD Tray - 8 x hot-swappable and lockable tray
- LAN Port - 4 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port
- LED Indicators - 10 GbE(reserved), Status, LAN, eSATA(reserved), hard drives
- 2 x USB 3.0 port (rear)
- 4 x USB 2.0 port (rear)
- Support USB pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS etc.
- Buttons - System: Power button, reset button
- LCD Panel
- Mono-LCD display with backlight
- Enter button, Select button for configuration
- Alarm Buzzer - System warning
- Form Factor - 2U, Rackmount
- 88(H) x 439(W) x 520(D) mm
- 3.46(H) x 17.28(W) x 20.47(D) inch
- Net weight: 12.52 kg (27.61 lb)
- Gross weight: 23.42 kg (51.63 lb)
- Temperature: 0~40°C/ 32~104°F
- Humidity: 0~90% R.H.
- Power Supply - Input: 100-240V AC, 47-63Hz, Output: 300W
- Power Consumption - 130W Write/Read (with 8 x 1TB HDD installed)
- Expansion Slot - 2 (reserved for network and storage expansion)
- Video Output
- 1x HDMI
- 1x VGA
- Fan - 3 x 6 cm smart cooling fan
- Certification - CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI, LVD
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.