The TS-431P is a powerful yet easy-to-use network storage center for backup, synchronization, remote access, and home entertainment with many feature-rich apps available, including Notes Station (create digital notes on a secure private cloud and share with colleagues and friends), QmailAgent (centralize email account management and back up emails), and Qcontactz (centrally store and manage contact information). All these apps (and more) are available at no extra cost. The dual-core TS-431P features three USB 3.0 ports and dual LAN ports, delivering outstanding multitasking performance to enhance your productivity & digital life and offering an ideal storage and backup center as a secure private cloud.
- CPU - AnnapurnaLabs, an Amazon company Alpine AL-212, 2-core, 1.7GHz
- System Memory - 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Flash Memory - 512MB NAND flash
- Hard Drive Tray - 4
- Drive Interface - SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s HDD or SSD; Hot-swappable
- USB - 3 x USB 3.0 port (Front x1; Rear x 2)
- LAN Port - 2 x GbE RJ45
- LED Indicators - System Status, HDD, USB, LAN
- Buttons - Power, Reset, USB One-Touch-Copy
- System Warning - Buzzer
- Form Factor - Tower
- Dimensions (H) x (W) x (D) - 169 x 160 x 219 mm 6.65 x 6.3 x 8.62 inch
- Weight - Net: 3 kg (6.61 lbs); Gross: 4.3 kg (9.48 lbs)
- Operating Temperature - 0 - 40˚C / 32~104°F
- Relative Humidity - 5~95% non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C
- Power Supply - AC adapter, 90W, 100 - 240V
- Power Consumption - HDD standby: 11.65W In operation: 26.7W (with 4 x 1TB HDD installed)
- Sound Level* - Operating low speed: 19.5 dB(A)
- Security Design - Kensington security slot
- Fan - 1 x 12 cm smart fan (12V DC)
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.