As QNAP NAS evolves to support a wider range of applications (including surveillance, virtualization, and AI) you not only need more storage space on your NAS, but also require the NAS to have greater power to optimize targeted workloads. The Mustang-V100 is a PCIe-based accelerator card using an Intel Movidius VPU that drives the demanding workloads of modern computer vision and AI applications
- Main Chip - Eight Intel Movidius Myriad X MA2485 VPU
- Operating Systems
- PC : Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS 64bit, CentOS 7.4 64bit (Support Windows 10 in Mar. 2019 & more OS are coming soon)
- NAS : QTS
- Dataplane Interface
- PCI Express x8
- Compliant with PCI Express Specification V2.0
- Power Consumption (W) - <30W
- Operating Temperature & Relative Humidity - 5°C~60°C (ambient temperature)，5% ~ 90%
- Cooling - Active fan: 47 x 47 x 9.4 mm
- Dimensions - 169.54 mm x 80.05 mm x 23.16 mm
- Power Connector - Preserved PCIe 6-pin 12V external power
- Dip Switch/LED indicator - Support up to 8 cards. Please assign a card ID number (from 0 to 7) to the Mustang-V100 by using rotary switch manually. The card ID number assigned here will be shown on the LED display of the card after power-up
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.